- Let all who are hungry come and eat; let all who are in need come to our Passover feast.
- Now we are slaves; next year may we be free!
- In every generation men have risen up against us to destroy us, but the Holy One, blessed be he, has saved us from their hands.
In every generation
- Rabban Gamaliel says: ‘Whoever does not mention the following three things at Passover has not fulfilled his duty—the Passover sacrifice, unleavened bread, and bitter herbs.’
The three essentials of the Seder
- He has brought us out from slavery to freedom, from sorrow to joy, from mourning to holiday, from darkness to great light, and from bondage to redemption.
Praise to the Redeemer of Israel
- Next year in Jerusalem!