Welcome to Oxford Reference subscriber services. This page contains information on accessing Oxford Reference, managing your subscription, and getting help if you have a problem.
To find the titles you have full text access to/subscribe to, please use this link to see search results sorted appropriately.
Download a full title list to find out what's available online
Not a subscriber? Find out how to subscribe
Need more information? Learn about the different collections on Oxford Reference
Institutional account management is conducted on the Oxford Academic website.
- Go to academic.oup.com
- Click the account icon in the top right of the page
- Click Sign in as administrator
- Enter your administrator account credentials
- Once signed in, click the account icon for account management
Here, you will be able to
- View usage statistics
- Manage institutional settings such as IP addresses and OpenURL
Please note that Institutional subscriptions for this product are not listed on Oxford Academic. For all subscription enquiries, please contact us.
KBART (Knowledge Bases and Related Tools) files for this product are not included on Oxford Academic.
Download KBART files
MARC Records for this product are not included on Oxford Academic.
Download MARC Records
Promoting the site to users
Oxford University Press has developed resources to aid libraries with using and promoting their online resources. Our Librarian Resource Centre will provide you with resources, tools, and ideas to help you make the most of your Oxford online resources.
As a mission-led, university press publisher, Oxford University Press strives for maximum impact and dissemination worldwide, with fair and sustainable pricing according to prevailing market conditions. As such, OUP is committed to ensuring that non-profit research institutions in developing nations have access to critical research. OUP participates in a number of free or heavily-reduced rate developing country access initiatives, including INASP, EIFL, and Research4Life, as well as our own Developing Countries Offer.
Interested in learning more about applying for the Oxford Developing Countries Program and receiving access to Oxford journals and online products at your institution?
- Questions: Learn more about the details of the Developing Countries Program: eligibility for access, application instructions, products included, technical requirements
- Developing Countries Application Form: If you are a librarian or senior administrator at a non-profit institution, apply for access and receive a free price quote for deeply discounted access to select Oxford journals and online products
- Participating Countries: View the countries that qualify for free or deeply discounted access to select Oxford journals and online products
- Participating Journals and Online Products: Learn more about the online products and individual journals included in the Oxford Journals Collection
- Developing Countries Flyer: Download our Developing Countries Initiative flyer in English, Spanish, and French
For all other inquiries, including technical support, please get in touch.