New Reference Library titles for November 2012
Six brand new titles are now available to purchase from the Oxford Reference Library! Hot on the heels of the US election, Oxford Reference now offers even more authoritative content in the areas of American and comparative politics, plus fascinating and scholarly works on archaeology and South Asian Christianity. In addition, a new collection of humorous quotations will keep you entertained with witty quips and sharp one-liners, and a volume of political quotations brings together words of wisdom – and things that might have been better left unsaid.
- The Oxford Dictionary of Humorous Quotations (4 ed.)
- The Oxford Dictionary of Political Quotations (4 ed.)
- The Oxford Companion to American Politics
- The Oxford Companion to Comparative Politics
- The Oxford Companion to Archaeology (2 ed.)
- The Oxford Encyclopaedia of South Asian Christianity
New marc records are available here.
- In order to simplify your journey through the site the ‘Provided by Library’ check box has now been renamed to read ‘Show full text results only’. This check box, which refines search and browse results to titles which you have full text access to, remains checked for the remainder of your session once selected
- New functionality to restrict search and browse results to full-text content only. An account preference will be added in early 2013 to enable libraries to have the full-text filter checked by default. Full instructions will be provided to all customers on how to enable this feature in your “Subscriber Services” area as soon as it’s available.
- Mobile-optimized site
- Oxford Dictionaries Pro widget on every search result page
Keep visiting the Oxford Reference homepage for further updates. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- About Oxford Reference
- Help with the new site
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Featured themes
- Promotional material