This September 2013 release updates and expands Oxford Quick Reference collection’s geology, conservation, political biography, and internet content with four up to date new editions, plus three new titles on human geography, mechanical engineering, and anaesthesia. In addition, two brand new Oxford Reference Library titles are now available for purchase, dealing with the Bible and archaeology, and American business and economic history.
New Oxford Quick Reference titles for September 2013
- A Dictionary of Geology and Earth Sciences (4 ed.)
- A Dictionary of Environment and Conservation (2 ed.)
- A Dictionary of the Internet (3 ed.) (online only)
- A Dictionary of Political Biography (2 ed.) (online only)
- A Dictionary of Human Geography (1 ed.)
- A Dictionary of Mechanical Engineering (1 ed.)
- A Supplementary Dictionary of Anaesthesia (1 ed.) (online only)
New Oxford Reference Library titles for September 2013
- The Oxford Encyclopedia of the Bible and Archaeology (1 ed.)
- The Oxford Encyclopedia of American Business, Labor and Economic History (1 ed.)
View the latest title list and download the latest MARC records. Also, don't forget libraries are now able to restrict search and browse results to full-text content only. Please contact our Customer Services team to request your account preference be changed to have the 'Show full text results only' filter checked by default. Visit What's New to find out more.