- Publishing Information
- Pronunciation guide
- Biochemical reference values for blood
- Biochemical reference values for urine
- Biochemical reference values for faeces
- Haematological reference values
- Body mass index (BMI)
- Nutrition and energy
- Formulae for calculating drug dosages
- Alcohol: ABV and recommended intake
- Immunization schedules
- Essential skills clusters
- Guidelines for resuscitation
- The Human Rights Act
- Religion and nursing practice
- Health care websites
- Degrees and diplomas
- SI units
- The NMC code of professional conduct: standards for conduct, performance, and ethics
brachytherapy [brak-i-th’e-răpi] n.
- A Dictionary of Nursing
- Elizabeth A. MartinElizabeth A. Martin, Tanya A. McFerranTanya A. McFerran
Access to the complete content on Oxford Reference requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.