New titles added in April 2013
This April sees new titles and editions added to both the Oxford Quick Reference and Oxford Reference Library collections. It also sees a new Feature Article Dip, double-dip, or triple-dip? by Nigar Hashimzade and Gareth Myles, co-authors of the Dictionary of Economics, who take a look at the current economic climate through the eyes of the UK recession.
Oxford Reference Library:
Two new Oxford Reference Library titles have been added, further expanding Oxford Reference's global art content.
Oxford Quick Reference:
Two new editions and three brand new titles have been added to Oxford Quick Reference, adding thousands of new and updated entries to the site, and expanding the range of Oxford Reference content into new subject areas.
- A Dictionary of Construction, Surveying and Civil Engineering
- A Dictionary of Forensic Science
- A Supplementary Dictionary of Renewable Energy & Sustainability
View the latest title list and download the latest MARC records. Also, don't forget libraries are now able to restrict search and browse results to full-text content only. Please contact our Customer Services team to request your account preference be changed to have the 'Show full text results only' filter checked by default.
- Watch the Instructional Video for an in-depth tour around the new features of the Oxford Reference site.
- Sign up to the free training sessions delivered by our product experts for a range of training throughout the year, from short product introductions to guidance on increasing usage. (Outside the Americas | Inside the Americas )
- Mobile-optimized site
Keep visiting the Oxford Reference homepage for further updates. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- About Oxford Reference
- Download MARC records
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Featured Articles
- Promotional material