Happy New Year from OUP! This first update of 2014 features lots of new and updated content across a range of Oxford Quick Reference subject areas, plus a new Reference Library title focused on biblical interpretation. First editions appear in bold.
New Oxford Quick Reference titles for January 2014
- A Dictionary of Genetics (8 ed.)
- The Concise Oxford Dictionary of the Christian Church (3 ed.)
- A Dictionary of Food and Nutrition (4 ed.)
- A Dictionary of Epidemiology (5 ed.)
- A Supplementary Dictionary of Sports Personalities (1 ed.)
New Oxford Reference Library titles for January 2014
In addition, 1,200 new entries relating to science and technology have been added to A Dictionary of Abbreviations and bothThe Oxford Dictionary of English and The New Oxford American Dictionary have been thoroughly updated throughout.
We encourage you to check the Oxford Reference homepage regularly for further updates. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- About Oxford Reference
- Download MARC records
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Title List
- Library Materials: Spread the Word