The Oxford Companion to Food 2/e is among 6 new titles added to the Oxford Reference Library in the January release. This release also sees over 300 new entries added to A Dictionary of Abbreviations expanding the economics content.
New Reference Library titles:
- The Oxford Companion to Food (2 ed.)
- The Oxford Encyclopedia of American Military and Diplomatic History
- The Oxford Encyclopedia of American Political and Legal History
- The Oxford Encyclopedia of American Social History
- Brewer's Dictionary of Phrase and Fable (19 ed.)
- The Oxford Encyclopedia of Food and Drink in America (2 ed.)
Visit What's New to find out more.